Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Not Much Accomplished...

Unfortunately, I lost my motivation earlier this morning. My list of things to get done just didn't go anywhere. I did however, get the paperwork on the kitchen table sorted out and the rest of my quilt magazines looked through and decided upon as to tossing or keeping. I really got rid of alot of them! And I followed Sharon's advice to post-it note the projects I liked in the ones that I did keep so I could find them more easily when the moment struck me. :) In between all of that, I found the time to wash, dry and fold four loads of laundry although it's not put away yet. I'm hoping when Jim gets home this afternoon he can carry our basket upstairs for me since it's so heavy. I really need to go through my closet and declutter in there, too...but that's another project for another day :)

Jim called earlier and put in another order for FA so completed the paperwork on that. I swore last year that I wasn't going to let myself get behind and ~ so far I haven't ~ but the season will be getting into full swing here soon so I need to clean out last year's files and get this year's stuff input into the master database so I can put it away. Sales this year have been good although we did lose one major account. From what I can tell, tho ~ the other accounts have increased their purchasing for this year so we should be around the same level as we were last year. We've been picking up a new account here and there, too (today's order was one) so that always helps. I don't usually start worrying until we're about midway through the season. Thank goodness it ends around the end of July...right before Baby A gets here! :)

Wyatt and Jim are going to the Science Center tonight for an overnighter for Cub Scouts. I hope they have a good time. Will, Afton and I are planning to do something fun...although we haven't decided what yet. My feeling is it's just going to end up being pizza and a rented movie. Afton didn't have a nap this afternoon so she *should* go to bed early...we'll see. Whenever I have that "plan" in mind, it always backfires on me!! I'm hoping to get some more decluttering done in my office after she goes to bed.

Guess that's about it for now...off to get my two big boys out the door for their trip!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home