Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Getting Caught Up...

Going to try and get caught up on posting some of my photos and, in the process, try out the Picasa software that I've downloaded to help me do so! Every year, I try and talk my kids into being something "unique" for Halloween. I've never let the boys be something bloody or scary, but they just wouldn't give in this year and I was ready for an 'easy-out' solution to finding them costumes. Below are pictures of what my four ended up as...a kitty cat, a chicken, dracula and the grim reaper. I made Miss A's chicken costume and did it ever turn out cute!! We went trick or treating at the zoo and people were taking more pictures of her than anything else!! LOL Maybe this year I'll have more time so I can make them ALL costumes. Hmph. We'll see. I'd rather be quilting!! LOL


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home