Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Round Robin Pics

FINALLY! Pictures of most of the quilts from my small group's Round Robin. What an absolutely fantastic project!! I was so impressed with everyone's work! We're planning to do it again starting sometime in January although we're not sure if we're going to do it exactly the same way or try something a little different. Either way, it will be fun! Here are the pics:

Barb's Quilt done in Civil War fabrics. Until I saw this, I had no desire to even look at civil war reproductions let alone work with them. This one is absolutely GORGEOUS!!



Mikki's Quilt done in 30's repros. I love the 'echoed' Dresden Plates in the corners.



Marilyn's Quilt done in Christmas colors with cardinals. I love, love, love cardinals because my mom did. I think that's why I have such a special attachment to this quilt!



Tammy's Quilt done up in 30's.



There are two more (my friend Sharon's and my own). I didn't even think about having someone else take a picture of mine with my own camera on picture day!! But I'll get one taken here soon and post later. I'm doing the final work on Sharon's and should have it completely done by the end of this week so I'll have pics of that one, too. (I'm a little behind, as always!!)

Enjoy the pics! I'll post another update soon (and include that apple pie recipe!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home