Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Monday, January 15, 2007

My Christmas Organizer


I really wanted to be organized this past Christmas and, thanks to Nora here, I did just that! She does the cutest scrapbooking and papercrafting stuff...I just had to follow along. My book may not be as crafty or as good as some of you other scrapbookers out there, but it worked for me this year and I'll make improvements as I go along. I had a December calendar (next year I'll also add November), a Christmas wish list (which *really* came in handy), an envelope to keep all of my receipts, a section for Christmas cards sent, a section for recipes, and a section for notes. It worked out really well to have all of my info in one place and I got to spend a couple of hours at Archiver's picking out Christmas paper and stuff, too. It was almost as much fun going to the paper store as it was going to the quilt shop!! Notice ~ Tina and Tracey ~ I said ALMOST. LOL One of my resolutions for this year is to get my office space reorganized (yes, I know, AGAIN) and make time at least once per month to get together with a couple of friends and do some type of scrapbooking. I have so many pictures that I need to do something with.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home