Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

For Sale!!



In the process of reorganizing my quilting studio, I came across a box of "Needles" the bear and he and his brothers and sisters are looking for new homes. They are similar to a Beanie Baby by TY although not made by the same company. They make great gifts for that special sewing friend in your life and feature one of America's most loved vintage sewing machine, the Singer Featherweight. $10 including shipping. Contact me at my email address.

The other thing I have is one copy of Verna Mosquera's VINTAGE VALENTINE block of the month pattern. It is only the pattern and is an absolutely STUNNING quilt. Instructions are included for both hand or machine applique and it's very popular right now. The pattern alone in the quilt shops is selling for $64 (since it's a block of the month), but I'll let this one go for $40. Let me know if you're interested!

Stay tuned for more stuff and a big announcement I have regarding quilting stuff in the next month!

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jo Raines said...

Gosh, this is gorgeous! I love it. Unfortunately, I can't afford it right now. Our oldest DD is Costa Rica bound with her Spanish club and we're skrimping change from the couch cushions to pay for her trip! Plus, there are all of those current UFO's I have in various stages lying all around.

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I am interested in the Vintage Valentine pattern if you still have it.

Ella

5:21 PM

 
Blogger Rose Johnston said...

what a beautiful design!!!! id love to stitch that.

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home