Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

So far...it hasn't been too productive :(

Well, it's Wednesday night ALREADY and I have to say that my week has flown by too fast and I haven't felt like I've accomplished much at all.

Monday is a blur to me now (so much so that I can't even remember what I did that day...LOL). Yesterday, I took the kids to GG's in the afternoon so that I could work on paperwork for our tax appointment this morning. Yep, we're that far behind this year :( Usually it takes us two or three appointments to get everything done and finalized, but this year, we just procrastinated just a wee little too long and didn't get an appointment until today. It was a late night last night, but we got it all together. I'm happy to report that we had everything we needed, had a GREAT appointment and are expecting a refund that will not only pay our State Tax bill, but also give us enough extra to maybe purchase a new refrigerator. :) The ice maker finally breathed its last breath a few days ago and I am going CRAZY without any ice in this house. Yes, I know...you'd think I would be smart enough to buy some when I'm in town but I keep forgetting...LOL.

Tomorrow, I'm heading out the door to CCQ and hope to get my TIC top completed. I haven't even unpacked anything out of my bag since I got home from my class on Sunday, which ~ in an odd sort of good way ~ means I won't have to spend the rest of tonight repacking it to take tomorrow. :)

Wink had his kindergarten health check-up today and everything seems to be in "working" order. :) He was having slight problems with the eye test so we're going to make him an appointment to have a regular check-up at the optometrist's office. I'm not too worried about it, tho...he's always passed at his ped's check-ups. They took blood for a hemoglobin check and I thought he was going to have a little "freak-out session" when they said they were going to stick his finger...but all was well once it was done and he thought it was really neat to see the blood go into the little tube. :)

The rest of my evening has been spent cleaning up since the house has been totally ignored while I worked on paperwork and I'll be gone again tomorrow. Whew! What a week it's been already :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home