Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I am SO excited to tell you that I will soon be offering patterns from Australian designer Leanne Beasley. She offers wonderful patterns such as:


The Couch Companion

Girls' Birth Sampler and Prim

Nana Doreen's Sewing Tote

Quilt Bag and Block Keeper

And my personal favorites...her two BOMs. They are wonderfully inspiring! Leanne's House is shown first and The Journey of a Quilter is shown second. If you are like me, I sometimes (!) have a short attention span and lose interest quickly within the process of making my quilt. These quilts will hold your attention as they combine a little bit of everything! Piecing, applique, embroidery...you can have it ALL! GORGEOUS!!










The rest of Leanne's patterns and books can be seen at her blog:

http://leanneshouse.typepad.com

Make sure you check out her neat "365 Challenge", too!

I KNOW you want to be part of the fun!! I am preparing to place my order with my Australian distributer SOON and am offering those who would like to order in advance a discount off the price of any of her patterns or books. All orders MUST be paid on or before May 25th. I take PayPal, MO or personal check (must clear before that date to qualify). Contact me via this blog for more information!

I am also investigating carrying patterns from five other top Australian designers and will be posting when I have the information available so keep watching!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger ChristinaK said...

Leanne is a wonderful designer. I recently order her Romancing the Road Trip book and love it! Good to see you'll be offering her work.

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Paola Gallardo Zurita said...

Hi, how are you? I wonder if you will send your products to Chile

Thank you
Paola

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

Yes, Paola, I would be happy to ship internationally.

1:42 PM

 
Blogger seabreezequilts said...

Hi Shannon, I am going to a workshop in July with Gail, Rosalie, and Leanne and I can't wait. They are great designers and it is great that the rest of the world is catching on.

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

Shannon,
Please contact me via my email. I am making a list and will make final decisions by the end of the week. Thank You.
Cheryl
P.S. I just set up this google account so that I may communicate with you. Again, Thank You.

10:51 PM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

Cheryl, your blogger account doesn't include the link to your email. :( Send me another comment on here with your email address (I won't publish it) or click on my name (should be highlighted) and it will take you to my profile. There is a link there directly to my email. Talk to you soon! Shannon

6:26 AM

 
Blogger Jo Raines said...

Wow! These are beautiful. I have that short attention span thing, too. I think I have CADHD--Creative Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder!

6:30 AM

 
Blogger Jodyrose said...

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO I just found this great blog and missed the May 25th deadline???? When/where can I order the BOM for Leanns Journey of a Quilter??? I do not normally do BOMS...but this one is so special, I really want it just for ME....Please let me know
Thank you so much
Jody
jgrozroses2@yahoo.com

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home