Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Disaster Pics

Well...I'll try it again today and see if Blogger will accept the photos of my messier-than-ever office space...







What a flippin' disaster area, huh?!?! Aw, well, admitting is the first step to a cure!! LOL

Speaking of which, I spent yesterday afternoon and last night gathering up all of my overdue FA paperwork (since December!!!) and inputting it into the computer, reconciling it from the monthly report and then filing it away. Happy to report that it is one BIG project that is now mostly caught up on. I think there might be a few more tidbits of paperwork out in the chemical shed that haven't been brought up to the house lately, but I'm going to attempt to get them some time today and be ENTIRELY caught up. This morning, I'm going to work on the FLOOR in the office and getting things up and off of it so I can vacuum (the ladybugs in here are driving me CRAZY!) in addition to getting the kids fed breakfast and back to working on their toy room.

I also went through the buckets of clothes in A's room, sorted them for consignment or saved for the new baby and those are ready to go. Anne came yesterday morning, too, to get clothes for Brandon and then she'll bring me back all of his too-small stuff so I can get that ready to go to consignment, too. Guess I'll be taking a trip there on Monday! Yay! More stuff out of my house...Now if I could just get the kids to give up some of their toys...

Off to work! It's going to be a great weekend!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home