Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm Joining in the Fun

As I'm reading the blogs of other quilters, I'm finding that we have an awful lot in common in addition to fabrics and creativity! :) A couple of fun things I thought I would do is follow in their tagging games and start one here myself.

All That History

20 years ago (1986): I was ending my freshman year in high school looking forward to what were *supposed* to be the best four years of my life (yeah, right!).

10 years ago (1996): Married to Jim for three years now and moved back to Jefferson. Still trying to settle in. Working as an insurance agent and loving it until I find out in October that I'm pregnant with our first baby.

5 years ago (2001): Doing ALOT of adjusting to life as my mom has been gone a year or so and Will was born in November of 2000. Quit my job to become a SAHM (who'd a thunk it?!?!) And who could forget the worst day in US History on my MIL's birthday?

1 year ago (2005): Celebrating 12 years of marriage and the one year birthday of our third child...Afton Elizabeth! Still living in our small town and hating it...but learning to live with the life choices I've made which is a HUGE step for me (that high-end executive job still sometimes calls my name!) Facing yet another huge loss as my birthmother dies in a six-week time period from very, very aggressive cancer.

1 month ago (2006): We found out that our new baby will be another girl! Due in August, this brings our child count up to four (and enough!). And yes, we do know what causes pregnancy.

Today: A busy day full of accomplishment on my to-do list. I ALMOST have a clean house!

Tomorrow: Put together my Wizard of Oz baby quilt borders and work out the final details on the Round Robin that's due next week!

Tagging: I'll tag Jinx, Amy, Tina and Tracey...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home