Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Here's to Another Great Week!

Yeah! I feel so good to have gotten some of the things off my to-do list accomplished again this weekend.

DONE! 1) Declutter the kitchen. I KNOW there is a TON of stuff I could get rid of out of my cupboards. And it was all given away on Freecycle and is already outta here!!

DONE! 3) Sweep and scrub the bathroom floor. Declutter the bathroom closet. Hehe...I "got out" of doing this as Wyatt LOVES to clean the bathroom (he's a strange child!! LOL)...so he did it instead of me! Of course, I had to slip him a couple of dollars for his savings account...

DONE! (almost! Have a little area left to do) 4) Clean off the tops of my built-in cabinets and declutter.

STILL TO-DO in the next couple of weeks:
2) Clean the ceiling fan in the kitchen and the lights in the kitchen, dining room and bathroom.
5) Open up all of the windows and put the finish coat on my remaining built-in cabinet so I can get the glass put in the doors and my dishes put away.
6) Go to Ace and pick out the new paint for Afton and baby's room. Then it's on to cleaning out her room of the furniture that's in there, removing the old border, priming and then painting!! Need to really get a handle on this before I get any more preggers.

It feels SO good to have these things done :) Now onto some quilting for this week. When I originally made out my list of things to get done, I never really put a "timeline" on them so I think I may go back and do that sometime this week. For right now, I need to get my Round Robin finished up because it's due on Thursday and I'd also like to get that Wizard of Oz baby quilt borders straightened out and finished by then, too. If I work quickly and have time, I may even get my Triple Irish Chain Colorwash finished and ready for borders, too!

Then the fun thing for me this week is to pick out a quilt for MYSELF to make...I have birthday money to spend that's burning a hole in my pocket PLUS I have a full card at one of my favorite quilt shops that's worth $25 in merchandise. WooHoo! $125 to spend on something for ME :) I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the fabric for the 3D Dresden Plate that I'd like to get done before next year's quilt show...OR I could save it for Sharon and my trip to the MN Quilt Show in St. Cloud in June...OR I could spend it getting the remaining fabrics I need for Afton's big-girl bed quilt...Oh, the options!! LOL

For right now, I'd better go get my rear in gear to finish moving things around in the kitchen. Our new refrigerator is being delivered tonight!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

You are one busy girl! Geesh...you're not going to have anything to do when nesting hits! :oP Go shopping! Buy fabric! Leave some dust for later! ;o)

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home