Creativity is the courage to express your heart and mind exactly as they are...

Monday, June 05, 2006

I Forgot that I'd Been Tagged!!

My friend Tina tagged me a couple of weeks ago when I was having so much fun making trips back and forth to the hospital...Here it is, girlfriend! I might be slow but eventually, I remember!!! LOL

5 Things in my fridge:
~2% Milk
~Ketchup
~Pepsi
~Water
~Yogurt

In my closet:
~My husband's clothes
~Extra sheets/blankets
~The one pair of jeans from high school that I can't bear to throw out...even though I know I'll NEVER fit into them again
~Extra candles
~Costume jewelry

In my purse:
~Not much! It's really small
~Coupons
~ATM Cards
~Calendar
~My quilt sizing cheater card

In my car:
~Big and Rich CD (always in the player!)
~Garbage can
~The keys (so I don't lose them!)
~Wipes
~Band Aids and Antibiotic ointment in case we have any "accidents"

On my Tivo:
~Don't have one!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home